SAP Technology Roadmap – Latest SAP Technology – SAP Methodology
What is SAP technology?
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing is one of the largest vendors of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and related enterprise applications that is used in broad or medium size projects to consolidate the processes across different functions. The organization’s ERP system empowers its clients to maintain their business forms, including accounting, sales, production, HR and finance, in a unified environment.
A large number of the organizations treat SAP solution as the extremely crucial factor for the functioning of their companies as they use SAP system for daily tasks and reporting. Understanding of SAP programming is critical in many areas of the job market and the capacities to work with it as such skills are mandatory.
ERP is the standard software through which all the businesses run their business processes in order to manage business operations and consistently refers to suite of measured applications that gather and integrate data from various aspects of the business. Like Microsoft, SAP is an IT company specializing in developing business software and offers installing of SAP software in various organizations so as to deal with their financials, logistics, human resources, and other business areas.
SAP Technology helps in maintaining good relations with customers
One of the customer support executives in a company has got a call from a customer, who sounds frustrated. After finding out his problem, employee realizes that he needs a file that was kept in the shelf, in order to answer the customer’s question. The problem is that by the time the employee is back with the file and answer, the customer will be even more irritated, and might even hang up the phone and go for a different vendor.
On the contrary SAP modules help the employee in finding the answers for the customer’s questions with a few keystrokes and help the customer in a prompt manner. The result is a happy customer, who is willing to do business with you for a long time. In fact, in some cases, quick and efficient customer service may be the most important factor that wins over customer’s loyalty, rather than the quality of your products or services. Find here SAP modules list and SAP tutorial.
SAP technology helps in reducing expenditure on support tasks
If you run a large business, then you will have different user interfaces that are being used by employees in an organization. Maintaining all those interfaces requires substantial amount of manpower, not to mention but hard cash for paying salaries. This is the true beauty of SAP systems that longer you use it, the more you save on investments. Implementation of SAP architecture allows you to reduce the amount of long term investments in businesses while winning more customers over the competitors.
• SAP S/4HANA.
• SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
• SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
SAP based Industries
SAP made programming with industry-particular prescribed procedures, practices, and tools to give business clients the identical functionality they require, when and why they need it. Whether you are maintaining a small business or a huge enterprise, every industry portfolio depends on a top to bottom learning procedures that drive your business.
SAP released more than 25 industry-specific ERP solutions that contain tailored system so as to give the organization an outline of industry-particular business forms. It defines the prerequisites of individual industry divisions, industry solution maps that are made in collaboration with industry-particular client groups, associates and SAP development teams.
Industries that use SAP software
• Aerospace and defense
• Consumer products
• Defense and security
• Engineering, construction, and operations
• Financial service providers
• Higher education and research
• Hospitality services
• Industrial machinery and components
• Insurance Public sector
• Life sciences
• Logistics service providers
• Mill products
• Oil and gas
• Postal services
• Professional services
• Railway services
Significance of SAP Technologies on Industries
1. Align Policies and Operations
2. Enhance Output and Insight
3. Reduce Costs by Increasing Flexibility
4. Minimize Risk
5. Optimize IT Expenses
6. Gain Higher ROI Faster
Overview of SAP Modules
SAP is the fourth largest software in the world and has developed 178 modules in order to provide end to end solutions for financials, management, logistics and distribution. But are categorized in to Technical and Functional modules based on their functionality and area of their usage.
SAP Technical Modules – SAP Technical modules are suitable for those who are engaged and interested in coding and programming as they based on programming skills.
SAP Technical Consultant
SAP Technical Consultant is the one who develops the programs specified by Functional Consultants. He is typically a programmer or code developer who fills the gap between business processes and SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities of SAP Technical Consultant
1. Develop the technical specifications
2. Implement the technical specifications
3. Understand the functional specifications
4. Develop and implement project programs
5. Perform unit testing and other support testing forms
6. Fills the gap between business processes and SAP
List of SAP Technical Modules
• SAP HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance)
• SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming)
• SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
• SAP BASIS (Business Application Software Integration System)
• SAP BO (Business Objects)
• SAP BPC ON HANA
• SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
• SAP GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance)
• SAP PI (Process Integration)
• SAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP
• SAP WORKFLOW
• SAP UI5 (User Interface for HTML 5)
• SAP S/4 HANA
SAP Functional Modules
SAP Functional modules are suitable for those who are interested in managing the business functions and meet the client requirements by configuring systems.
SAP Functional Consultant
SAP Functional consultant is the one who configures the system according to clients needs and translates the requirements in to functional specification.
Duties and Responsibilities of SAP Functional Consultant
1. Develop the Functional specifications
2. Implement the Functional specifications
3. Understand the technical specifications
4. Gather client requirements
5. Understand the client pain areas
List of SAP Functional Modules
• SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling)
• SAP MM (Material Management)
• SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
• SAP PP (Production Planning)
• SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
• SAP ARIBA
• SAP PS (project System)
• SAP QM (Quality Management)
• SAP HR (Human Resource)
• SAP Simple Finance
• SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
• SAP TM (Transportation Management)
• SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
• SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
• SAP SNC (Secure Network Communications)
Learn SAP Technology
SAP Functional Courses at Sieve software IT Training Institute
• SAP FICO Training in Hyderabad
• SAP ARIBA Training in Hyderabad
• SAP HR Training in Hyderabad
• SAP MM Training in Hyderabad
• SAP SD Training in Hyderabad
• SAP PP Training in Hyderabad
• SAP SUCCESSFACTORS Training in Hyderabad
SAP Technical Courses at Sieve software IT Training Institute
Latest SAP Technologies
Top 7 In-Demand SAP Modules in 2018
SAP is in-demand software technology in the current market because of its significance and impact on organizations and industries. It is extremely vital factor for various companies as it is used for daily operations and reporting over more than 120 countries.
1. ECC FI: This module deals with management of financial reports that are to be handled internally and externally within the enterprise. It deals with finance related aspects that arises in an enterprise.
2. SAP HR/HCM: This module is one of the most imperative modules of SAP software that deal with all tasks of hiring an employee to its final termination in a company. The different segments of this module comprises of Personnel Management, Organizational Management (OM), Time Management and Payroll.
3. SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management): SAP SCM elaborated as Supply Chain Management is one of the modules of SAP ERP software. It covers the specialization area of Production Planning, Demand Planning and Business Forecasting. It also oversight the information flow and product flow in the companies.
4. SAP NetWeaver: SAP NetWeaver empowers Provision, Composition and Management of SAP and non-SAP applications over all heterogeneous programming conditions.
5. SAP BI: BI elaborated as Business Intelligence used for handling, analyzing and reporting data from various assorted data sources.
6. SAP HANA: SAP HANA is an imperative module of SAP. It is an in-memory data stage that is deployable as an on-start machine, or in the cloud. It is a radical platform, which is appropriate for performing real-time analytics and creating and redistributing real-time applications.
7. SD MM: SAP MM is a Materials Management module that deals with material management and inventory management. It is a piece of Logistics area that deals with the obtainment action of an association from acquirement. It supports all aspects of material management such as planning, control etc.
SAP Developer Role
SAP is the creator of business software solutions as a result there is an enormous market for developers who have skills in SAP solutions which are SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, and Sybase mobile. SAP developer role is to compose programs using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) and sometimes times to compose programs in JAVA. By perusing job posting, you may find some big names like TCS, IBM, and Accenture that are attached with SAP.
Why Sieve Software for SAP Technology Training?
Sieve Software is the leading SAP Training Institute that offers SAP Classroom training as well as On-line training for the SAP aspirants on various modules. The training on various SAP modules will be delivered by SAP certified trainers and consultants with hands on real time knowledge on multiple SAP Projects of relevant streams.
The primary aim of Sieve Software is emphasized on supporting candidates and companies so that they can deliver excellent workforce. It is well equipped with lab and infrastructural facilities in order to deliver quality training with real time scenarios and live projects.
SAP Project Workshop
Sieve Software provides an opportunity to interact with experienced and certified instructors to discuss your queries, ideas, and problems, solving step by step, providing end to end solutions with SAP Technology and software by conducting SAP Project workshops on regular basis. Find more about SAP Project workshops. The activities of SAP Projects include:
• Project Preparation
• Business Blueprint
• Final Preparation
• Go Live & Support
SAP Technology Tutorials
Some tutorials for learning SAP Technology as follows: