SAP PP Training in Hyderabad
Sieve Software’s SAP PP Training is delighted to be one of the leading SAP Training in Hyderabad by the experienced IT Professionals and skilled resources. The SAP Production Planning (PP) training sessions offered here are designed by best real time experts who are well experienced in delivering both classroom training as well as online training.
The SAP PP trainers with real time working experience in all SAP modules strive to deliver standard training for the participants that meets the requirements of the current industry standards. Its primary aim is to deliver hands on experience with practical guidance to the students that help them in getting placed globally.
What is SAP PP?
SAP PP elaborated as Production Planning is popularly known as SAP integration module as it integrates different departments that are involved in manufacturing and production process. It is one of the important modules of SAP software as it is integrated with other SAP modules such as SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP FICO and SAP PM.
It is a major SAP Functional module used for planning things in a manufacturing company as it has a capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component schedules in the manufacturing process. It automates some activities like production, planning and scheduling to enable the automation of production department.
It provides all the information regarding production management of a company which is crucial for the decision making in an organization. The functionalities of Production Planning includes planning of schedules, dispatching inspection, control and coordination of raw materials, machines tools and employees in order to achieve good quality of products meeting customer demands.
Advantages of SAP PP in an organization
• Control over the entire production process
• Monitor the shop floor jobs
• Options of Various Planning tools
• Plan or Demand Forecast
• Material requirement planning
• Capacity Requirement planning
• Chance for integration with other SAP modules
• Attribute dependent sequence
• Assists the organization in decision making process
• Attribute campaign planning
• Intuitive user interface
• Transparency created across department boundaries
• Determination of Current demand and inventory situation
• Comprehensive alert functions
• Minimal setup costs
• Guaranteed good capacity utilization
• Ensure short lead times and adherence to schedules.
SAP PP Consultant
SAP PP Consultant is a Production Planning functional specialist who validates the process flows and system integration required to successfully implement the business processes. He is the person responsible to meet the business requirements by excellent process flows and system designs.
Responsibilities of SAP PP Consultant
• Gather documentation and Implementation
• Testing of their assigned area functionality
• Coordinating all applicable areas of functional overlap
• Developing procedures and methods for unit
• Integration testing
• Prepare string, unit and validation test scripts
• Driving significant improvements in forecast accuracy and inventory turnover
• Give the company a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Job description of SAP PP Consultant
• Understand the business requirements
• Help to design a solution
• Use their business process knowledge
• Assist clients in the implementation, configuration
• Support SAP Functionality
• Effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment
• Achieve client expected business results.
Who can Learn SAP PP Course?
1. SAP users
2. SAP consultants
3. Production or Procurement Planners
4. Production or Procurement Incharges
5. Interested individuals of Production Planning functionality
6. SAP Project manager
7. Strategic Purchaser
8. Operational purchaser
9. Ultimate Buyer
10. Purchasing Assistant Employee
11. Goods Recipient
12. Purchasing Davison Manager
13. Procurement manager
14. SAP Super User
15. Director Purchasing
16. VP Purchasing
SAP PP Course Eligibility
1. Students who are willing to shape their career as SAP PP Consultants
2. Existing SAP PP Consultants to upgrade their skills
3. Persons interested in learning SAP customizing
4. Persons interested in learning SAP PP Production Planning
5. Persons wanting to get his own access to an SAP System
6. Anyone interested in understanding SAP business challenges
7. Individuals who wants to make a career in production planning
8. Individuals who wants to make a career in production process
9. Individuals who wants to make a career in SAP
SAP PP Course Content
1. Understanding of ERP
2. SAP as an ERP
3. Architecture of SAP
4. Discuss on the importance of implementation methodology
5. SAP PP as a functional module
6. Importance of SAP PP
7. understanding of SAP PP total flow
8. Overview of Master Data
9. Master planning
11. Material requirement planning
12. Scheduling process
13. Capacity planning
14. Example with real Business Process
15. Complete understanding of business process
16. Discrete Manufacturing
17. REM process review
18. Master Data involved
19. Configuration needs
21. Support Process discussion
SAP PP Course Highlights
• Training by top class faculty
• Practical Course Material for reference
• Limited batch size
• Interactive sessions for easy understanding of concepts
• Flexible timings as per student convenience
• Live projects and hands-on-practice
• 24 x 7 online accesses to consultants
• Training on real time projects
• Assignments after every class
• Guidance on resume preparation
• Provide placements on SAP PP
• Real-time Project Analysis
• On-site Job assistance for 6 months
• On-job Training Program
• Hands on Practical Training on SAP PP module
• Interview Preparation sessions
• Real-Time scenarios and case studies
What will you Gain from the SAP PP Training?
By the end of SAP Production Planning (PP) Training, one would be able to:
• Understand the concepts of ERP and SAP
• Describe PP module
• Interrelate PP operation with other modules of SAP ERP
• Elucidate the general flow of plan
• Planning cycle
• Work with Master Data
• Plan the orders and send for production
• Determine capacity planning
• Customize the plans and work process.
Modes of Delivering SAP PP Training in Hyderabad
• Classroom training
• Online training
• Weekend training
• Fast track training
Duration of SAP PP Training in Hyderabad
> Regular classes (morning, daytime and evening)
• Duration: 45 days.
> Weekend training classes (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
• Duration: 8 weekends.
> Fast track training classes (5+ hours daily)
• Duration: 20 days.
Learn SAP Production Planning
Looking for how to do production planning?
Searching for how to learn SAP PP module?
Sieve Software offers interactive one to one end classroom training on SAP PP module with very limited batch size and live projects so as to maintain individual attention for the aspirants who are willing to shape their career as SAP PP Consultants. Learn SAP Production Planning now.
Sieve Software, Best institute with placements for SAP Modules Training in Hyderabad. Get now your Dream IT Job in SAP PP module. SAP Production Planning is one of the high paid SAP modules. The SAP PP module training in Hyderabad will help you to get your high paid SAP jobs in Hyderabad. Attend SAP PP training in Hyderabad to speed up your IT career today.
Learn SAP Online – SAP Production Planning
Looking to learn SAP online?
Searching for best SAP PP training institute in Hyderabad?
Sieve Software also offers SAP PP online training in Hyderabad where the live real time instructor’s uses web conferencing technology in order to deliver high quality SAP Production Planning module Training for the online attendees who are not willing to travel to training centers. If you have no time or less time to learn SAP module PP, Join Sieve Software to learn SAP PP module online and become SAP PP consultant. Attend free SAP PP demo now.
Advantages of SAP PP Module learning
• Training by professionals and experts in their technologies
• Training in all tools & SAP technologies
• Use of best web conferencing technology
• High Quality Training
• Attend Classes at your convenient timings
• Record option to record all the classes
• Practical approach towards SAP PP Module
Fast track – SAP Training PP Module
Sieve Software offers intensive 20 days training program for the fast learners and immediate job seekers. The fast track training conducted by highly certified professionals is usually advisable for the consultants, onsite employees to upgrade their skills in the relevant domain. Learn SAP PP course at Sieve Software, Best SAP Training institute in Hyderabad with placements.
Weekend – SAP PP Training
Sieve Software offers weekend training programs on SAP PP module for the working professionals who cannot attend regular classes where the sessions are conducted by highly qualified trainers and real time experts based on the comfort of participants. Attend SAP training in Hyderabad now.
SAP PP Course FAQs – SAP Training Q&A
What is the demand for SAP PP Module?
The demand for SAP PP Module is on high due to its importance in manufacturing sector. Each and every product in an organization depends on this module to know the feedback and outcome of the product. There is a good career for SAP PP consultants with high paying salary compared to other functional consultants.
What are the prerequisites required for learning SAP PP?
No prerequisites are required for learning SAP PP. Having little knowledge on SAP basics will be helpful.
What is the average salary of SAP PP consultant?
SAP PP Consultant can expect an average salary of $113000 depending on manufacturing domain experience.
What are the primary requirements for Production Planning?
Right equipments, workforce, technology, controls and processes are the primary requirements for Production Planning.
What are the other modules to which SAP PP is integrated with?
The other functional modules to which SAP PP is integrated are SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP FICO and SAP PM.
What are the Sub modules of SAP Production Planning?
1. SOP –Sales operation planning
2. LTP- Long tern planning
3. DM- Data management
4. MPS/MRP- Master production schedule/Material requirement planning
5. CRP- Capacity requirement planning
6. Shop floor control
7. Information systems
What are the industries that are using SAP PP?
The following are the various industries that are using SAP PP,
1. Information Technology and Services
2. Computer Software
3. Staffing and Recruiting
5. Food Production
8. Mining & Metals
10. Computer Hardware
What are the types of production process in SAP?
There are three types of production process in SAP,
1. Discrete Manufacturing
2. Repetitive Manufacturing
3. Production- Process Industries
What are the activities involved in Production Planning?
Activities involved in Production Planning are as follows:
1. Processing material master
2. Creation of Bill of Material
3. Displaying work center and routing
4. Maintaining planning calendar
5. Maintaining production lot
6. Maintaining quota file
7. Defining range of coverage profile and profile for safety time
8. Defining MRP views
Is the SAP PP course theoretical or hands-on?
SAP PP Training delivered by certified SAP PP Consultant in Sieve Software is a combination of theory and practice on the systems.
Do you provide placements after successful completion of SAP PP training?
Sieve Software provides placement assistance by providing information to the candidates about the opportunities available in companies that are recruiting certified SAP PP Consultant, after the completion of SAP PP training.
Why Sieve Software for SAP PP Training in Hyderabad?
Sieve Software is the best SAP PP Training institute in Hyderabad that mainly focuses on delivering real time practical training for the participants which them in getting placed. The course structure is well designed in order to deliver training from basic level to advanced level of SAP PP module that makes the participants eligible for all types of interviews.
Sieve Software conducts SAP PP classroom training, online training, weekend training programs and fast track training as requested by the participant. It is well equipped with lab and infrastructural facilities to deliver hands on training through live projects and case studies that matches the real world requirements. Attend SAP PP module training and learn SAP Production Planning now.